Outstanding women in the fields of design-related technology share career experiences and provide guidance to students about to enter the workplace.
- ATE-NSF Principal Investigators’ Conference, Washington DC, October 2012: “Teaching Tomorrow’s Technicians today: Preparing America’s Future Workforce”
- W.O.W.: Women on Women Symposium
- EVENT: Student/Faculty Luncheon: Women in Design-Related Technologies
- EVENT: Student/Faculty Sustainability Roundtables
- Tech-FIT Project Assessment Report 2011